Thursday, April 11, 2024

April Purchase



 Pictured from Norwex: Veggie & Fruit Scrub Cloth Green, Mold & Mildew Stain Remover with Spray Nozzle and Card, Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate, Dish Soap lime with Pull Cap

They complain about my pictures. There are prettier ones on the website.


Today was Dish Soap day. The instructions said to only use this and not the BioZyme Dish Soap Concentrate in the reservoir of the Soap-Dispensing Kitchen Scrub Brush.

I bought the soap with pull cap so I put that on. I only punctured the foil under the cap and it works fine.

And of course the first thing I do is try to fill the reservoir from the bottom, give up remembering the brush head is replaceable and so unscrew it from the top!? It finally worked anyway! 

I have to practice pushing the button correctly because I really did have the tendency to use the tip of my finger where my nail is - like they warned against of course!

I soaked the plate beforehand so only had to use the scraper at the top once but it worked!

Then because I’ve been just rinsing my EnviroCloths under running water before laundering I put them in a bowl with one squirt of Dish Soap and added boiling water for fun. They’re drying now.

I had found these instructions on Pinterest:


To do half way between #2 on the list and the deep clean method.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...