Thursday, March 14, 2024

Generational


I have no idea if they changed this movie around! My brother-in-law and sister took me to the Reseda theater to watch my first PG movie and this was the first and last James Bond movie I ever saw. I was 11?

I use to sing along to the song.

EW email 

A new female Sherlock Holmes taking over ?

My dad had some Sherlock Holmes (and 007) books and I remember asking my mom whose they were.

1. through 10. ranked they said:

To my dad there was only Basil Rathbone but he would have watched some of the BBC renditions.

Mine? 

Robert Downey Jr and the show Elementary which I thought was brilliant. (I found the trunk!)

I shrug. I really don’t remember the second one with Robert Downey Jr but I’m sure I remember the English actress in it. 

Why did I appreciate Mr Selfridge. He was fighting Woolworths of all things! (Also in Reseda)

The good or bad news (poor kid) was that I made my son watch Blues Clues to help him think when he was little. 

Okay…

“War Paint: Helena Rubinstein and Elizabeth Arden” A Broadway musical? nah

There are tons of ideas in the bibliography section. I’m sure I’ll miss whatever is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...