Saturday, March 2, 2024

March Norwex



Update: I’ve been busy with a Mystery Host Party
but I received my March order in 4 days!



2024 not going well still. In January they wouldn’t let me purchase at all… I had hurt my hand and was busy.

In February although I was able to do a launch party and narrow my warm leads from previous companies they wouldn’t let me continue with a second party or sign online. 

In the real? They stole my purchase off of my porch so I had to do the embarrassing “I never got my order” thing. Norwex fixed it immediately with the above and I was really impressed.

I was in my first 90 days so severely tested. I will finish by purchasing my Starter Kit myself. I really wanted to share with a local company but instead passed out my business materials in the neighborhood. 

Leap Year? Paid before the weekend? It is March!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...