Thursday, February 1, 2024

So then I had to walk



It’s been 17 days and they were supposedly upset at the expense with Go Puff. 

I hadn’t been able to go since August 3rd and missed Autumn, Thanksgiving and Christmas at Dollar Tree so even though the last thing I wanted to do was walk in the snow I was happy I made it there. I even wore my new snow boots with bows and my new jacket. What’s funny about this statement is I had them way too early before I needed them. New/old?


I woke up to going backwards? It’s okay again for now but I can’t get it through their head that it’s my phone! 


The door had a sign that said Cash Only so luckily Thorntons was next door and had an ATM. I only went 6 times! Most of the problem shopping was trying to keep my left bag light.

Inside was Valentines, Easter, St Patrick’s Day and Mardi Gras. I decided to purchase a Spa Band for Valentines and chose Gray to go with Norwex.


This is a work in progress but my plan is to use this in my scatter jar for a future centerpiece. 


Check these out! I remember I applied for a sweepstakes a few years back for a full size Christmas  tree. They had all these beautiful colors instead of just green or white. 

And even though these are meant as Easter trees (why not both) I had to have them! I found a tray but ran out of walks with the hood I guess. They were painful anyway after awhile. 

Plan? More centerpieces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...