Monday, January 1, 2024

New Years Resolutions


Roddy has started January with the monthly VIP offer!

Meanwhile Julius is saying “Christmas needs to be cleaned up!” and he’s stealing what I need for the Caroling Program!

Update: Finished cleaning for Julius with 8 hrs to spare. Now I have 1-1/2 days to finish the Caroling.

Update: I decided not to extend Caroling for another 2 days after that and take my losses at Level 45/50. This time I remembered to turn in all the points and received the lights at the last minute but no
- Snow covering the wooden stands!
- Add ribbon to the arch and gold gildings on the ornaments!
- Final touches to the caroling stage: bells!

In real life: My year was over on December 21st. Still my left arm pain from falling down but I’m trying.
I was able to make a fist yesterday.

2024 Resolutions 

1. Detached from and free to be me (like before 2005)

2. Grow my brain back

3. Move to safety

They’re still here 24/7 adding but they are adamant that as witches they’re allowed. And I continue to say the same back. They’re not! I’m allowed!

Update: I had to show them my baby Bible from June 3rd 1969 finished by baptism on February 7th 2015. They’re here screaming in 2024.

4. Norwex year!

As consultants we got a sneak peek training pack of videos on all the new changes!

5. Maintenances: ✅ Landscape left half, Power/Pressure Wash porch and HVAC service

6. Purchases: New toilet, ✅ Ladder/lights (now I need an electrician… possibly a ballast but they’re not working) and Dyson Vacuum 

7. Things to do: Budget Bills, Medicare and Rent Car for errands 

8. City Waitlist for plumbing (311 clear)

9. Physical Therapy: Run over, kicked in the head, lots of fall downs and hand/wrist. Can’t bother until they’re done mutilating me and detach.

10. Fix Car/Door

Weird List huh? Nothing there that you’re barking at me about witches 

And it could take me “my whole life”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...