Thursday, December 14, 2023

My Whole Life!


A heads up from EW email. For April 2024 release

 I don’t remember a time when there wasn’t a Civil War in America.

I do admit America has never “looked” like this except for isolated incidents.

I guess Julia Roberts had an interview where she went through her characters and answered the “where are they now? question. That was funny.

The 20 best Christmas Movies were listed and I only counted 7 movies I would even rank! (plus all those Hallmark movies I watched over the years of course. But they were talking theater releases) Two that were missing were Home Alone 2 and Grisham’s Christmas with the Kranks so I think I would be able to only make a top 10 list.

Bummer… there has to be more of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...