Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Day 6


The fingers are getting more flexible but I’m still feeling my wrist. I could not turn it to the underside. 

That’s not dirt! The bruise is insane. It grew overnight in width

I quit GrubHub+

 I quit LGS and they will be getting the email this morning. They’re all doing the happy dance throughout the nation. 

I ordered Christmas Cards to torture others at DaySpring and should be getting them soon. I count six to send and Satan is telling me “don’t bother” but it’s my thing. 

I have Christmas cards and one Chanukah card hung on my walls 365 from the last nine years. I don’t apologize. This is my house not yours!

3rd place making Gingerbread cookies in Merge Mansion. 

Onto a Xmas Junk Haul (4 level clean up) and Setting up Xmas (like Rufus and dailies) 

We’re still doing Advent Chocolate Calendar and Holiday Mystery. 

I’m on the boardwalk of the Pier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...