Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Part 4 I don’t know why




People ask me why I see so many movies.
Here’s Redford and Newman
Both are the score of 27 seen by me.
This started because of TV growing up.
My dad’s favorite Paul Newman movie was Lady L and  his favorite Robert Redford movie was Jeremiah Johnson.
My mom and me picked Barefoot in the Park
My sister and brother-in-law were “hands off Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” (that was their movie)
My piano recital included a song from The Sting called Solace. I was #11 on the program and quit piano afterwards.
I explained it to my dad this way: Time to move on… I will never be a good piano player.

Paul Newman favorite movie for years was A New Kind of Love. I was watching The Long Hot Summer when my mom told me they were really married. I liked this one better. (Also What A Way to Go but an ensemble)

As I was writing this I changed my favorite movie to Judge Roy Bean.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...