Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Christmas Norwex


While I wait for my Starter Kit (it’s on it’s way) I had to show you the Christmas videos my upline Julie sent me this year! It’s a fabulous overview of EVERYTHING Norwex has to offer

I think I’m going to have to depend on YouTube myself to find strangers. I counted 4-6 things I already own to show. I have to check on discontinued.


I’m going to work on my Milkshake app today. I’m done building Pinterest for now.



Later I’ll be posting corporate videos. I’m in training mode. I can’t wait for my Starter Kit!



Update: Got my Starter Kit this afternoon! (Sunday join to Tuesday received!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...