Saturday, November 4, 2023

Entertainment



EW Email Charlie Sheen and Two and a half Men Lorre (?)

I don’t know much about the gossip surrounding it.  I only watched the first few episodes. Understood what it was going to be about. Done.

So I’m picking my favorite clip of Charlie Sheen because he was much more than what they’re implying
and I guess they have a new project.. 


That branched off to Demi’s autobiography. Good for her! 

I owned this movie Mortal Thoughts on VHS when the witches made me throw everything to the curb and sign off of TV and Twitter in 2014.

Today receiving “Elvis and Me” EW email which I gather is what Pricilla and the director started from (not to say that’s how it will end up… process) I have read many autobiographies and had this one too at one time. Good for Cilla! I support her side of the story being told also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...