Wednesday, October 25, 2023

The trouble with Snoods and Casting Crowns

 Still keeping me awake 24/7 stating this is all my fault and how the nation’s sex trafficking organized by England with Islam is going to be blamed on my government phone just does not get you favor with me.

Frickin worthless homos

Pay up for 19 years. Are we clear? No votes on this being taken.

The title of this post? 50,000,000 crowns attached to me with them insisting I have work to do. I shouldn’t have crowns or be in immigrant status. I have 2 1/2 birth certificates to prove I’m white and a woman you stoopid idiots 

Universities should not be able to bother homeowners 

 Recycling bin 3/4 of the way full. You’re bothering me 19 years for that!

3rd day no Merge Mansion or Pinterest 

Fire hazard next door cleaned up (deleting it)

No Kosher Wine for wine Wednesday. App down.

Dropbox app down.

YouTube gone,

Lemongrass Spa Gingerbread Prebiotic Soap received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...