Sunday, October 29, 2023

Get out!




 

Quit keeping me awake! You’re not mesmerizing… you’re annoying.

I live alone! You’re never suppose to be in my existence! You kicked me out of yours right? Your people are not allowed to be here. They do not do anything but feed off of me.

Barking dogs. They’re trying to call it home invasion but it’s “wrong religion since 2005” WWIII apparatus 

How can the View (email) say it hasn’t started yet? It’s why I’m a hostage. I am not Islam or Catholic or a witch. That’s who they are. Satan Obama

All day and all night! This is so far today. Unlock it! Wrong religions. Take GOD on in your War outside and in the real. Leave me out of it. Invasion of the sometimes visible should be invisible Body Snatchers. The noise!

Quit fucking me Whores of America 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...