Monday, September 25, 2023

2017-present


They kicked in my screen door and my knob was left on the ground (2 different instances) Could have been due to age but I had a choice between a new door and just the knob. Price? - I learned to replace just the knob. 









Go Puff seems to be in the war with Lexington… they’re taking “mold pictures” on my porch.
(I think they get bonuses from those who want me dead) Today was okay though!

Weatherization before the Rehab and there was No Primer plus two coats as paid for by the city during the House Rehab. When I checked on it in 2014 they said “only a warranty for a year” problem.

Overgrown foliage - I’ve been busy being fucked by psycho witches! They still think I’m the whore (not) and since their religion is to train demons to dump in my house they’ll all just have to wait until I do creative math and decide on how best to spend my dead mother’s money.

“But Susan!”

Did I ever tell you about Elijah…
Skutt!
He married Martha…
Whitney!
But that was in the 1800s

I figure it’s foliage protecting me and the house right now (like art grown by GOD) which I understand is so against The New World Order but they can’t continue to feed off of me!

The people through this house! Seriously!

They steal too much per day and I have other things to do these last 19 years!

I’m just not that into any of you!
Invisible or holograms!
Moov Moov Moov Moov
Moov Moov Moov Moov
is the chant for today

My license plate on my Scott County disabled car says so!
So my choices are Alaska and Hawaii
hmmmm (^attempted in 2018^)
(Where is that Chevy Chaser with Satan Obama licking on the ice cream cone?)
YOU PIG
40 x 150 equals 6000 square feet and it’s built on hollow rock? (limestone heavy anyway)
This is stoopid!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...