Monday, July 3, 2023

July Movies Missed

Skipped a month

No electricity 

• Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny 

• No Hard Feelings

• Asteroid City

• Sound of Freedom

On its way

• Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part One

• Barbie - Pink Popcorn is a requirement for everyone!

• Playing with Fire 

• Oppenheimer 

• Heathers 35th Anniversary 

• Reinventing Elvis the ‘68 Comeback

NO Haunted Mansion - I remember it took me forever to agree to try it at Disneyland!

I’m going to skip Miracle Club… Excellent cast and recommended but too much Catholic can not be a good thing! (I would have watched it before this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...