Friday, May 12, 2023

The Hopeberry Sisters


The Pie Wars needed a boost and we have the rest of the month left!

The Hopeberry Festival is helping get rid of the abundance of berries and has a carnival like atmosphere. I’m trying to earn the second set of decorations now.

Never enough Hopeberries, too many Strawberries and plenty of Blueberries 

Deb, Grandma’s sister, started a garage cleanup of the event so even if it helps in the long run it makes the point earning slower. I only had two blueberry drinks left on Level 3. That’s the highest I’ve gotten in Garage cleanup!

I always run out of Energy!

Their dog Rufus received his park first as it was the easiest to build. I was surprised at the end!

Maintence Room is finally finished.

I have the Daily Tasks, Romantic Garden and now the Flower Garden on the main game to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...