Monday, May 22, 2023

Oriental Shit at it again!






Proof above they like to “send” me around the U.S.

Upgrade 15.7.6 turns on to some Oriental letters threatening me and it won’t upgrade to 16.1 as required by Chat GPT? (bringing on the investigation of why?  I branch my problems)

ON A GOVERNMENT PHONE

Now I have to upgrade my phone again. An IPhone 7 doesn’t make it to IOS 16

AND IT’S NOT “SO” YOU PIGS!

WHY AM I IN WISCONSIN?

And that’s just my phone.

Not counting they’re still screaming 24/7 because they refuse to detach from my crotch skull house car land 

AND MY PHONE

KILL THEM ALL!

Black and white fish my butt




No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...