Sunday, February 12, 2023

And then they all lived off of me and my government phone









 I remember when Cassadee Pope’s stoopid Canadian Phan Club President told me to get rid of my government phone. I screamed at the screen “Are you CRACKERS?” And then Satan Obama came to NBC and told Shark Tank Bible dude Barnett to stop referring to him as Satan and to shut Sunday School down (the part I was involved in during the NBC Twitter war) as it was getting too much attention. 

The locals in KY got The Sing Off reenactment part duex with loser Jewel while Sarah Barellis from Eureka tried to kill my mother with her witch friends and lawyer parents. It’s continuing. They’re all Catholics and witches. (I’m Protestant Baptist for a Jewish God and not a witch but they forgot the English snood and hooked my brain up to hell directly)

Now they’re all switching “We get free and you stay hooked up to hell while the Orientals stuff you since our government is Islam now”

I’m like “NO” while they sign back up again as a witch because being like me without witchcraft is so frickin boring and all. And keep shoving their crap in me with the hospital’s lab waste repeating “But you have to save people Susan since you are a Christian and our sacrifice to Satan”

I’m like “NO” PHILADELPHIA IS A CITY AND NOT A CHURCH

Skanky groupie plans will do anything for attention.

RIGHT BLAKE?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...