Sunday, December 25, 2022

My Christmas Trip Day 8



Woken up at 2am. They think I’m wasting time if I fall asleep. Or I died. Neither! Go away!


Woken up at 9am. I printed my ticket! And got to purchase diet cokes and another lighter. $6.90 (No alcohol until noon?… it’s just not Christmas!) I ate leftover pizza for breakfast.


Woken up at 1pm. Woken up at 2pm. 


Home Town marathon on HGTV. I guess they think I’m well enough or rich enough. I’m not going to do these ideas. I’m the everything must be perfect when I move in person. (Do you know that cypress trees breathe through their knees? He really just said that!) This was suppose to be my intention in Kentucky but the neighborhood did not agree (they want me dead in their destruction they worked with Sully so hard on and not let me move) I’m the 4th owner. My intention is earn $$$ off of the investment and they just can’t see it (or let that happen either) IN is close enough to restart. Need it warmer.


Went downstairs for more diet cokes $4.82, explained I was dehydrated and she gave me 4 waters and 2 coffees (This is the first time I’ve asked since check in honest!) 



I did get to soak my feet and put peppermint balm on them. They feel so much better.



Back to Barstool. I ordered a Diet Coke and another Cinnamon Toast Crunch (this time they delivered it un-iced and as a shot) but decided on two appetizers. Nachos and Quesadillas. I finished only the Quesadillas and picked at the Nachos while I packed them.  $42.85 (my math: divide by 2 since I got the other meal for free) I already regret it in Indianapolis but I ended up leaving them at the hotel. Too much to carry. 


I stopped by the desk though and got 2 more sodas $4.82. At that point I had only the coffee upstairs left to drink while I packed.


I checked out at 9:45pm and we settled the hotel bill $400.78. I called a Lyft $17.84  and got to the bus depot 15 min early. The bus was a half hour late and after freezing for 45 minutes I thought it was a no show. $6 more for another Lyft to show up but he was on his way when the bus finally arrived and I needed to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...