Saturday, December 31, 2022

Do you know what a crime is?

 I will kill every man woman child animal vegetable mineral for one trillisecond of 2005 when you thought you had a right to hook me up to hell! YOU don’t deserve life you’re all so disgusting you only deserve to have your fucking ugly heads cut off and stuck on stakes you disgusting pig shit! You are raping me from 2005 in every pore talking with YOUR POTTY MOUTH AND FILLING MINE WITH YOUR DISGUSTING SLUDGE 24/7 365 and all you can say is “we know so shut up!” NOT UNTIL YOU’RE dead and in hell with your pussies and your dick talk on 1 trillion decibels that supposedly only I can hear and only my crotch gets fucked and only my teeth are ripped out and only my eyes are ripped at AND I was actually alive in 2013 when these psychos did this! EVERYTHING IS AGAINST YOU WITCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...