Tuesday, December 27, 2022

But I chose my own!



DO YOU STOOPID RETARDS GET WHY I ADDED THIS FONT TO BEGIN WITH YET!?!


Trip Conclusion: 


The first thing was “and what would you have done if you missed the bus in Hammond and took the Lyft instead?”


I had until 11am on the 26th to check out of Ameristar. Gone back and gotten my key card from them again. 


Extended what if: (imagination station time) I would have re-checked Blue Chip. I wasn’t able to do anything the first visit and I had told the witches here I wasn’t going to be back until January 3rd so they are angry. Yes another Lyft back but if the hotel was open I needed to finally have what I had planned. Look at apartments, eat and drink in their restaurants and yes play. I even brought Meijer Coupons, a Burger King BOGO code and connected with AMC. Are you anywhere in that list?


“But you didn’t have your paperwork”

True, but 2023 met me at the front door so I could always have suggested I fill out the paperwork and when I got home to move emailed it to them. The enemy does not let me do anything but waste time and money!


“Why Chicago?”

Blame Cincy


“You were testing GOD in Hammond”

No. This is how I’ve made it THROUGH. 45 minutes was my limit. I rented a Lyft. Whoever shows up first was my sign to get on the damn bus and get out.


My observations on areas:


Remember that half want me to leave and half want me to stay. With this thing in my skull I see what they call “open visions” which is NOT hallucinations but videos superimposed. Holograms etc. They are hooked up to the ocular nerve. So what I say is my common sense, usually opposite, drawing from before they hooked me up to hell. Illegally. Not my religion.


Chicago Hyde Park. I read it’s Obama country. Remember I said on the way back to the bus station we went through the neighborhoods. Multicultural with tons of apartments and houses into apartments. They want to make it the coolest place ever (artsy fartsy) and into a community. Not my thing. Would I attempt to stay at the same hotel again though? Yes!


East Chicago equals Steel not Steal. I preferred the look of the hotel on the inside. I never said I fit in though. On my way to Hammond I saw a city with two smoke stacks and they had fire coming out of both with tons of smoke. Like flares pointing up. As a Southern California girl I remember when we had “smog”. We worked really hard at getting rid of smog. We also have fires. We work really hard against fires like when we have the Santa Ana winds etc. When I was little I had to walk to school with actual ashes in the air. So to me it was a big stay away even if it was fabricated to “scare me” in the horizon.


Gary Indiana. I saw the statue of who it’s named after. I’m still on my way East. Past I65


The drive in the Lyft. Reminded me of Northern California with lots of trees and little shops and industrial buildings on the side of the road. At least in the winter. I’m suburban. The beach was somewhere to go to for a staycation. Even if it’s Lake Michigan.


All I saw was Michigan City suburban area I have no clue about the other towns but mentally I am on the right hand side.


I will try again when it’s not winter. My dad hated Michigan. (Why they moved to California) I can’t afford California anymore. Indiana is not Michigan. Neither is Ohio. I just don’t like OH-IO (I don’t want to owe)


I saw the Detroit jacket in Dayton though. Orange and Navy Blue. On the back it said Motor City *grin*


I’m going to buy a poster Artist Urgelles (1925) It looks like my mom’s family and I remember seeing it before.




Now I’m told I’m suppose to look like that. Laughable!

I AM NOT GAY AND HATE WITCHES so if you’re a sorcerer I will continue to curse you to hell.

I AM ALSO NOT A MAN JUST BECAUSE YOU AREN’T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...