Friday, November 18, 2022

tb Laura’s Live 11/17



 Laura tried to do her eyeliner wings with a dental flossing pick and at the end decides to use the other end as a guide next time. I have the hardest time with winged eyeliner because of my hooded eyes! I’m still experimenting with eyeliner!

Two weeks of sales!



The Black Friday event started early with one day of doorbusters but will continue with a slight change in prices.


This week was spent on trying to upload the unboxing video onto social media and on here. I was only able to get it on Twitter but had to split it in half. You can see it  there @s_skutt

I missed the Masterclass on my last post but be sure and sign up at Eventbrite for the end of the month. Laura will be getting you ready for holiday photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...