Sunday, September 18, 2022

Regal September Part 4




I had seen Clerks but I didn’t see Clerks II. I saw the preview and knew I had to catch up.

Kevin introduced the movie to us and as I was walking out during the credits at the end I heard someone talking again? I attempted to go back in but it just wasn’t to be. 

I received my third Emerald as it was a Fathom Events movie. I think I need 2 more.


This was playing also. I have no intention of ever seeing it but there was a stack of swag posters on the table walking in. They were free so I grabbed one.



It’s not as if David Bowie never existed! Reference: Bing Crosby, The Runaways, Ground control to Major Tom, Young Americans, “Let’s Dance” and The Hunger. I stopped by his online forum in the 2000s. Hadn’t heard that he died.

I think I’m collecting posters for a garage in my future…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...