Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Regal August Part 2






Bullet Train Early Access RPX

All I can say is “woe”

I’m use to action adventure but this was intense. 

Tangerine and Lemon were my faves. They asked us to buy tickets to the movie in only a few takes before the movie.

Mr Pitt was really good. There were a few guests that showed up. It did NOT make me want to visit Japan at all but Regal has a sweepstakes going in the app.



$2 upgrade fee for the RPX Early Access. My account had a free medium popcorn on it and it was 50% off day so a large only cost me $1. 10% off a large drink.

This was my first RPX movie and I couldn’t tell the difference other than it was more “immersive”… louder and the picture was taller (?) I laugh… like movies use to be. The guy behind the concessions verified with me if I really wanted third row and I just don’t want to sit with the crowd so maybe the experience of RPX is more noticeable further back. It’s a bigger theater and more people were watching.

Next movie is 10 days from now in the coming soon area…

P.S. I just got an email after opening day with a briefcase scratch off. I received 250 bonus points and an NFT. This is for seeing the movie in RPX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...