Monday, June 20, 2022

Summer Reading Camp 2/4




Today starts Camp Discovery! This is the second camp for this summer and it focuses on Math and Science

My name for this camp is BUBBLY SLIME 

So I decided to look up dish soap slime and I think since all it uses is dish soap and the freezer it will be my first science experiment!

I guess I am cheating! Okay here is another video with tons more ingredients and it is actually named right!


My invention is a SPARKING KARAOKE MACHINE. I think I will look at Dollar Tree for some inspiration. If not I’ll just buy some sparklers for July 4th.



Next camp starts July 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...