Sunday, June 26, 2022

June Movies


I decided for now to post these as “June Movies NOT seen” as I think it’s important to make that point to Regal! For those that don’t know I want to be in the app only monthly subscription for $18 a month and they’re not letting me. I also want to be in the premier category with promotion privileges but they won’t let me. So for now it’s kind of a “well I would have helped you all out but that’s it I guess! Your loss!”

Last month I explained I wanted to see
1. Elvis on June 24th 
2. DCI 2022 on June 28th

I noticed they added some really good movies too! I’m a big screen type of person.
3. Eiffel
4. Jazz Fest
5. The Phantom of the Open

In July I have Mr Malcom’s List on July 1st, Met Summer Encore The Merry Widow on July 13th and NT Live: Prima Facie on July 21st. We’ll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...