Thursday, May 5, 2022

Vendor problems




I was shut out of the local vendor market due to being white (yes, I live in a black neighborhood) so I had way too much stock on hand of product.

Selling it from my home outside like a garage sale would probably be a problem also since they opened this market specifically.

At the writing of this post they had pop up store opportunities with a future of more permanent. At the editing of this post later (2024) I have no idea because I refuse to visit it. 

The woman in charge did walk me around and explain it though with what their plans were  before they opened. They were still there when I drove by in 2022

Back to mailings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...